I have a fan page. I did not write it.
It’s an example of what happens when you play chicken with someone who doesn’t blink.
- JessicaGottlieb Ask, it’s not like you’ve never heard "no" before.
- BackpackingDad @JessicaGottlieb But it hurts my feelings. Every time.
- JessicaGottlieb @BackpackingDad you’ll get over it.
- JessicaGottlieb @BackpackingDad take a risk, it’s better to feel hurt briefly than to be ignored.
- BackpackingDad @JessicaGottlieb Fine. Jessica, will you start a group blog with me about how awesome I am?
- BackpackingDad @JessicaGottlieb Posts will go up thrice-weekly. Fridays are for "What I would buy Backpacking Dad" blasts.
- BackpackingDad @JessicaGottlieb Those blasts, of course, would be sponsored, but only by the very awesomest of companies.
- BackpackingDad @JessicaGottlieb And then I would get whatever is in that post.
- JessicaGottlieb BackpackingDad Appreciation Society: What I Would Buy Backpacking Dad: Balls http://bit.ly/9wowfY
— this quote was brought to you by quoteurl
Not to be nit-picky or anything, but I did say that Fridays, not Mondays, were devoted to the “What I would buy Backpacking Dad” posts. I’m sure it’s just growing pains. I don’t think my fan has very much experience with blogging. That’s her first post.
2 thoughts on “The Backpacking Dad Appreciation Society”
SNAP. I think Jessica won this round. :)
Comments are closed.