I watch way too many Gordon Ramsay cooking/kitchen/reality shows. I watch so many that I’ve started to cringe when I hear him, or one of the people around him, offer up a classic Ramsay expression.
But, I realized, instead of cringing when I watch (and there’s no way I’m going to stop watching), why not have some fun? So, here is The Gordon Ramsay Drinking Game.
(Google search). Ah, crap. Of course someone has thought of this already. (More Googling) Wow, many people.
Well, anyway. Here’s my version.
- Get drunk. (Skip this step at your peril. Watching Ramsay reality shows while perfectly sober is not recommended by the FDA.)
- Take a sip every time Gordon says “My darling”.
- Take a full pull every time Gordon takes his shirt off.
- Chug half a beer every time Gordon says “The most amazing…..”
- Chug half a beer every time Gordon or anyone else on the show says “That wow factor.”
- Drink a bottle of wine every time Gordon says “You’re going to kill someone, you idiot!”
- Do a keg stand every time Gordon says “I’ve eaten here!”
- Open a brewery, brew a vat of beer, and drown yourself in that vat of beer every time Gordon says “Anthony Bourdain is a better chef than I am.”
- Go to an AA meeting every time Gordon says “That’s disappointing.”
- Burn down a church every time Gordon is pleased by a restaurant menu with eighty items on it. Drink the sacramental wine, if there is any.
- Propose to a stranger, get married in Vegas, rent a villa at Caesar’s Palace, order the most expensive bottle of champagne to celebrate your rash marriage, and take a sip of that champagne every time the most controversial dick of a contestant who should obviously be going home first, actually goes home first.
Enjoy, and safe Ramsay-ing.
11 thoughts on “The Gordon Ramsay Drinking Game”
I really like the smug look on the lamb’s face. Clearly he doesn’t realize Ramsay is about to use him as a butchering challenge on Hell’s Kitchen.
12. Insert an IV of single malt scotch every time Ramsay screams “it’s f@$&ing raw!”
My main addition to this list was that “IT’S RAW!” needed to be on here. Take an extra swig if he slams his fist down on the actual food, causing it to fly into the air in pieces.
My FAVORITE show is Hell’s Kitchen…..and Hubby hates it!
That was the best laugh I had all day.
Unless you count the disdainful laugh I had at the expense of all the bad blogs I read…..
In which case it was the 1,342nd laugh I’ve had all day. But the best.
@PJ Mullen – spot on!! I actually just lolled and snorted SO loud my dog looked at me in disgust…. ok here’s my rule:
Do a shot of Absinthe through your eye everytime Gordon says “My Grandma can cook better than that… and she’s DEAD!”
I love hells kitchen, although, by the looks of it you could get mighty drunk playing that game!
Do you think he knows that lamb is RAW? That picture made my day.
Also, if he cups his hands around his mouth to accentuate a point he’s making, that might be worth something. Also, if he says ‘you can’t even run a bath, let alone a kitchen.’
We’re a family of Gordon Ramsay watchers over here. I like the F Word, especially when he loses against some movie/tv star. Now that’s priceless.
We made up a similar drinking game, except it’s for a Lord of the Rings marathon and it involves shots every time Elijah Wood gets that constipated look on his face which is his substitute for actually acting.
This is what you have to resort to when you don’t watch Dave Ramsey I suppose.
Comments are closed.